Calm Oral Spray includes homeopathic potencies of the ingredients Passionflower and Zinc which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress and mild anxiety.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains ethanol. Contains homeopathic ingredients. Store below 30°C.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays (520 μL).
Children 6 – 12 years: 2 sprays (260 μL).
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each 1 mL contains: Cocculus 4X, 50 μL; Helonias 4X, 50 μL; Ignatia 4X, 50 μL; Nux vom. 6C, 1.67 μL; Passiflora 1X, 50 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 5X, 60 μL; Sepia 4X, 50 μL and Zincum met. 10X, 5 μL.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Tips to Help Relieve Stress
Sometimes stress may be unavoidable, but there are some ways you may help to relieve its symptoms.
- Move more. Being active may help to clear your mind. Why not try a walk in the fresh air.
- Eat a balanced and varied diet, including whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish. Healthy eating may help to support general health and wellbeing.
- Try to schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time to relax and recharge, doing something you enjoy. You may like to try deep-breathing exercises, gardening, reading, or enjoying a massage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.