Cabot Health Breast Health capsules combine important nutrients that may help relieve breast tenderness associated with pre-menstrual tension.
Factors increasing the need for these nutrients:
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to obtain an adequate amount of these nutrients from the diet alone. This is due to poor diets, the depletion of minerals in the soil, processing and mass production of foods.
Adults: 1 capsule daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Vitamin supplements can not replace a healthy diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A recommended daily dose of 150mcg of selenium daily should not be exceeded.
- Not to be used in those with an overactive thyroid gland, unless urinary iodine levels are checked and the patient's healthcare practitioner recommends iodine supplementation.
- If you experience any breast symptoms such as nipple changes or lumps, consult your doctor immediately.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Fucus vesiculosus whole plant (kelp) (providing 160 mcg iodine)||533 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1000 IU|
Disclaimer: All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Any claims used in product descriptions are published claims from independent third-party product packaging or official websites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any food, supplement or product sold by ECOSOUK PTY LTD is provided without any guarantees and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.