Calcium Complete is a comprehensive formulation of a well-absorbed form of calcium, combined with additional nutrients required for bone strength. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is vital for developing and maintaining strong and healthy bones and teeth.
The benefits of Calcium Complete:
Supports healthy teeth.
Supports calcium absorption in bones.
Enhances metabolism of calcium in bones
A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Adults: 1-4 tablets daily, or as directed by their healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Some people become constipated while taking calcium supplements, especially if they contain calcium carbonate. Constipation can be minimised by increasing water consumption and fibre.
- Calcium interferes with the absorption of the osteoporosis drug alendronate (Fosamax) , therefore they should be taken two hours apart. Taking calcium with thiazide diuretics increases the risk of excessively high blood calcium levels.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Vitamin K should be avoided in patients taking the drug Warfarin.
Active ingredients per tablet:
|Calcium citrate hydrate (providing elemental calcium 221.55 mg)||1050 mg|
|Hydroxyapatite (providing elemental calcium 60 mg)||240 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||282.51 mg|
|Magnesium oxide - heavy (providing elemental magnesium 131.4 mg)||227 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (providing elemental manganese 1.0 mg)||10 mg|
|Zinc gluconate (providing elemental zinc 875 mcg)||6.7 mg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||8.25 mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||12.5 mcg / (500IU)|
|Copper gluconate (providing elemental copper 490 mcg)||3.5 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||750 mcg|
Disclaimer: All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Any claims used in product descriptions are published claims from independent third-party product packaging or official websites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any food, supplement or product sold by ECOSOUK PTY LTD is provided without any guarantees and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.