Calendula (also called marigold) is a native of the Mediterranean region. Historically, it was used as 'poor man' saffron and was prevalent in market places during the Middle Ages. Medicinally, infusions, extracts and ointments were prepared from the petals by folk healers. Calendula can be found in many gardens, however not everybody is aware of its excellent medicinal value.
Apply for the relief of wounds such as minor burns, abrasions, scratches, cuts and sores. Promotes wound-healing by activating tissue regeneration. Has vulnerary (healing) and anti-inflammatory actions. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Apply to the affected area several times daily. Apply ice pack to help reduce swelling in case of burns. Bandage wounds to keep clean - in case of infection, seek medical advice.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.
Contains tincture equivalent to Calendula officinalis flower dry 20 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the body’s natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.