Calm Oral Liquid includes homeopathic potencies of the ingredients Passionflower and Zinc which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress and mild anxiety.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains ethanol. Contains Potassium Sorbate. Contains sucrose. Contains homeopathic ingredients. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Store below 30°C.
Directions for use
Children 6 – 12 years: 5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Shake the bottle before use.
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) equiv. dry fruit 5 μg, Chamaelirium luteum (False Unicorn Root) equiv. dry root and rhiz. 5 μg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) equiv. dry flowering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Ignatia 4X, 500 μL; Nux vomica 6C, 16.7 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 2X, 600 nL; Sepia 1X, 500 nL and Zincum metallicum 8X, 500 nL.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your health professional before using any medicines.
Tips to Help Relieve Stress
Sometimes stress may be unavoidable, but there are some ways you may help to relieve its symptoms.
- Move more. Being active may help to clear your mind. Why not try a walk in the fresh air.
- Eat a balanced and varied diet, including whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish. Healthy eating may help to support general health and wellbeing.
- Try to schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time to relax and recharge, doing something you enjoy. You may like to try deep-breathing exercises, gardening, reading, or enjoying a massage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.