Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is a high-strength, low reflux fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites.
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish 1700 supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports cognitive function, healthy blood circulation and reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1700 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1700 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
How To Use:
To support joint health: Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
|Natural fish oil||1.7g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Disclaimer: All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Any claims used in product descriptions are published claims from independent third-party product packaging or official websites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any food, supplement or product sold by ECOSOUK PTY LTD is provided without any guarantees and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.