Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract (Aust L 91527)
Provides nutritional iron to help maintain vitality, energy and general health.
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians) or when iron needs increase (during pregnancy and while breastfeeding)
- Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
- Free from preservatives, colourings, alcohol and dairy
- Natural fruit juices give Floradix® a pleasant taste
- Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- Alcohol Free
- Egg Free
A source of iron to assist in the management of dietary deficiency
Iron is needed to produce haemoglobin which transports oxygen throughout the body. An iron deficiency can mean that you aren’t able to produce enough oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Taking an iron supplement like Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract can help you restore your iron levels, maintaining energy, vitality and general well-being.
The ideal supplement to help maintain your feel-good factor!
Floradix® Liquid Herbal Iron Extract contains iron in the form of ferrous gluconate, which is one of the best absorbed forms of iron. Also, as a liquid supplement the vitamins and minerals are already dissolved, so they are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules.
Support energy production
Floradix® Liquid Herbal Iron Extract also contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 to help support energy production in the body. Vitamin B12 is also able to help facilitate iron absorption.
|Each 10 mL dose contains:|
|Iron (from ferrous gluconate)||7.5 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||1 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)||1.2 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||500 μg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||600 ng|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Daucus carota root (carrot)||35 mg|
|Uritca dioica leaf (Nettle Wort)||29.5 mg|
|Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach)||25 mg|
|Elymus repens root (Couch grass)||19.7 mg|
|Macrocystis pyrifera whole plant (Ocean kelp)||13.2 mg|
|Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom)||13.2 mg|
|Carum carvi fruit (Caraway)||17.5 mg|
Also contains wheat germ powder, yeast autolysate, honey and juices from pear, grape, blackcurrant, rosehip, orange, blackberry, cherry and beetroot. It also contains ascorbic acid as an antioxidant.
How to use:
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
|Children 1 to 5 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose once per daypreferably before a meal.|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose two to three times per day,, preferably before meals.|
|Adults and children over 12 years of age||10 mL||10 mL dose two times per day, 30 minutes before morning and evening meals.|
Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars due to the presence of honey and fruit juices.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains gluten.
Disclaimer: All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Any claims used in product descriptions are published claims from independent third-party product packaging or official websites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any food, supplement or product sold by ECOSOUK PTY LTD is provided without any guarantees and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.