A multi-purpose topical acne cream to aid in the treatment of blemishes and acne. Soothes inflamed, red, irritated lesions without aggravating surrounding healthy skin. Contains Myrrh Oil, Hydrastis Canadensis root & rhizome extract (Golden Seal), Benzyl Alcohol & Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil.
Suitable for all especially combination/oily skin and blemish/acne prone skin.
Available in 30g
The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Rescue Acne Cream is effective against Propionibacterium acnes bacteria under laboratory test conditions, with a 99.99% kill factor in just 30 minutes***
Furthermore, this blemish buster is meticulously formulated with the natural plant active ingredient Golden seal (Hydrastis Canadensis). Both gentle on your skin and effective, Rescue Acne Cream offers soothing relief of red irritated lesions without aggravating the surrounding healthy tissue.
- 99.9% kill factor on the bacteria that causes acne in just 30 minutes ***
- 87% said it cleared pimples**
- 85% said it minimised blackheads**
- 75% noticed it clears blackheads**
- 91% found it soothes pimples**
- 83% found it soothes & calms skin**
- 83% said it improved the appearance of their skin**
- Reduced acne lesions in 80% of testers*
- Improved overall skin appearance in 90% of testers*
- Rescue Blemish Cream is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic*
- Provides an immediate soothing effect*
- Gentle absorption of excess oil and impurities
- Non-abrasive and non-drying on skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Can be used after shaving to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and dryness associated with shaving
- Helps in treatng in-grown hair, and blackheads
- Vegan certified
How to use:
Using a clean cotton bud, apply to the affected area twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing.
Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Bentonite (French Green Clay), Benzyl Alcohol, Centella Asciatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii (Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.
* instrumental clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
** in vivo clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
*** scientific antimicrobial efficacy in vitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Disclaimer: All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Any claims used in product descriptions are published claims from independent third-party product packaging or official websites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any food, supplement or product sold by ECOSOUK PTY LTD is provided without any guarantees and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.