Reusable produce bags (Organic Cotton - Regular) are produced from cotton that doesn't use chemicals or pesticides, so it's better for the farmers, the environment and us. They are certified GOTS organic cotton.
A really great alternative for supermarket or market shopping to avoid all the plastic bags. Fantastic for drier style vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes and pumpkin and can even be used for bread and bakery items.
- Each bag is 30cm X 38cm
- Drawstring closure
- weighs 35g
- Strong and sturdy
- Comes in a pack of 3 or 6
- Can be used in the pantry, fridge and freezer.
- Cloth bags can be washed by hand or in the washing machine in a laundry bag.
- Please allow for a little shrinkage with the first wash. Pull back into shape before drying. (Please do not tumble dry).
- Also great as a multi-purpose bag for carrying your lunch, snacks and keeping everything together in your daily bag!
KitMaii – (KitMy) translates to ‘think new - or new way of thinking’ in Thai, Gina Galvin, the founder of KitMaii and her family were living in Thailand for many years and it’s where she became aware of the huge amount of disposable plastic and packaging waste of our times. She knew if she felt a strong desire to reduce waste, there must be others with the same idea.
Returning to Australia and inspired by her two children who were op shop shopping, repurposing jars and saying no to plastic straws, KitMaii was created as a place for high quality, eco-friendly, reusable items for home and daily life.
The future really is in our hands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.