Reusable produce bags (recycled Mesh) are made from recycled plastic drink bottles, therefore reducing waste that already exists! They are fantastic for loose fruit and veggies or great for salad greens and spinach where you can use the bag like a colander. Rinse your veggies then wrap in paper towel or cloth and keep in the veggie drawer of the fridge. Unlike regular plastic barrier bags, your food breathes in the bag and doesn't sweat.
- Each bag 30cm X 40cm and weighs 15.6g
- Really strong and can hold a load of approx 2kg
- Drawstring closure with toggle.
- Very fine weave.
- light as a feather and easy to see the produce in the bag.
- Bags can be rinsed and left to dry after use or washed in the machine in a laundry bag. (Please do not tumble dry).
- They can also be used as a handy bag for the beach or even kids toys in the bath.
- comes in a pack of 3 or 6
KitMaii – (KitMy) translates to ‘think new - or new way of thinking’ in Thai, Gina Galvin, the founder of KitMaii and her family were living in Thailand for many years and it’s where she became aware of the huge amount of disposable plastic and packaging waste of our times. She knew if she felt a strong desire to reduce waste, there must be others with the same idea.
Returning to Australia and inspired by her two children who were op shop shopping, repurposing jars and saying no to plastic straws, KitMaii was created as a place for high quality, eco-friendly, reusable items for home and daily life.
The future really is in our hands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.